What is young onset dementia??
Dementia is considered ‘young onset’ when it affects people under the age of 65.
It is sometimes referred to as ‘early onset’ dementia, and an estimated 42,000 people in the UK along have been diagnosed.
What causes young onset dementia?
How does young onset dementia develop?
- Changes in behaviour
- Struggles functioning in a social setting
- Changes in relationships
- Decreased motivation
- Changes in daily activities and routines
- Signs of depression or anxiety
- Difficulty problem-solving and making decisions
- Concentration is challenging